Membership at Pannal Golf Club is open to anyone interested in the sport of golf upon application regardless of sex, age, disability, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion or other beliefs.
* Applications should be made in writing and sent to the General Office.
* Following a written application a prospective new member will be contacted by either telephone or email to advise of any waiting list and an estimate of when entry to the club may be anticipated.
* Subsequent to this, once membership becomes available, a prospective new members shall be invited to attend an induction meeting to provide full details of membership.
* After this meeting and following payment of the appropriate annual subscription and/or entrance fee the Board shall be advised of their membership and their name recorded.
* Membership may be refused if there is good reason to suggest that the conduct or character of the applicant is likely to bring the Club or golf in general into disrepute*